Monday, December 20, 2010

2011 a new resolution!

Hi Guys,

Sorry I have been missing for about a year, was taking the time to "entertain" my daughter & wife and also for my knees to recover.

2011 is coming and I am returning back to take on all the actions there are once again, but this time with a little mini me "Lyla" & if the Mrs. allows :(

My routine run will start on 2nd January 2011 and all other Sundays @ Bukit Tunku. Followed by all other events I can get myself registered in. However all running events above RM 50 which are not either half or full marathons, I would refrain myself from registering because I consider them as a profit making event.

Nevertheless, the runs I look forward to this year are the following:

1.> Energizer Night Marathon - www.energizernightrun.com.my
2.> Standard Chartered KL Marathon - http://www.kl-marathon.com
3.> Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon - www.marathonsingapore.com

Any dare devils wanna join me in the Full Marathon category? heh heh... :)

- Written by Zackery

1 comment:

  1. i will join u in the full marathon heheh good luck to all of you and have a great 2011

    ReplyDelete